Win an all-expenses-paid night out in London with man about town, Jean-Paul Séculaire!
One lucky reader will win the opportunity to accompany Jean-Paul to some of London's top night spots on Saturday 30th October, as he takes you out for a night to remember.
Dinner, drinks, burlesque show, dancing and coffee are all included in this unique and exclusive prize. You will meet at 8pm for an apéritif and be escorted all night until early the following morning by one of London's last old-fashioned gentlemen.
All you have to do is write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with a little about yourself and the reason you would like to win this prize. The most enticing entry received by midnight on the night of Sunday 24th October shall win. The winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 26th October.
1) There is no alternative to this prize, cash or otherwise, so the winner must be available to meet in Central London on Saturday 30th October at 8pm.
2) If the winner is unable to take up the prize for any reason, or if Jean-Paul has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, Jean-Paul reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Jean-Paul shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
3) Only the winner will be contacted. Applicants who have not heard back by the end of Tuesday 26th October have unfortunately not been successful.
4) Travel expenses to and from Central London are not included in the prize.
5) Dinner will consist of a two course meal with wine or soft drink.
6) Alcoholic and/or soft drinks and tea/coffee will be provided in moderation at Jean-Paul's sole discretion.
7) Some venues operate a smart dress code, so the winner must be dressed appropriately. Sportswear is not permissible.
8) You agree that Jean-Paul may cancel the competition and/or prize at any time (e.g. due to illness). Jean-Paul shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
9) Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
10) The winner must carry proof of identity and proof of age with them on Saturday 30th October.
11) The competition is not open to members of Jean-Paul's family. Friends/acquaintances of Jean-Paul may enter, but their entries will not be given any preferential treatment.
12) Jean-Paul's decision on all matters relating to the competition is final.
13) Jean-Paul shall have no liability for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to the winner during the night out.